DeSantis Education Agenda: Putting Students First, Protecting Parents’ Rights
Governor Ron DeSantis has made Florida the best state in the nation for education with a policy agenda that focuses on student success, parental rights, and curriculum transparency.
The DeSantis Education Agenda is a student-first, parent-centered initiative focused on setting Florida’s children up for success, ensuring parental rights in education, and combatting the woke agenda from infiltrating public schools. This statewide agenda is for school board candidates and school board members who are committed to advancing these priorities at the local school board level.
Because of the Governor’s leadership, Florida’s students have thrived. Florida’s public schools now lead the nation and parents are confident they can send their children to school without the threat of woke indoctrination.
- Keep Schools Open and Reject Lockdowns
- Educate, Don’t Indoctrinate
- Ensure Parental Rights in Education and Keep Woke Gender Ideology Out of Schools
- Support Robust Civics Education
- Expand Workforce Development and Technical Education
- Reject the use of Critical Race Theory (CRT) in the Curriculum
- Increase Teacher Pay
- Continue Support for School Security and Mental Health Initiatives
- Protect the Right of Parents to Petition School Boards and Districts for Redress of Grievances
- Guarantee the Right of Parents to Curriculum Transparency